Choosing a Bad Mover
- They won’t give you a written estimate
- They ask for a large deposit and then are a no show
- They do show up and are careless and inexperienced
There is an excellent way to easily avoid such nightmares, don’t shop by price alone! Carefully research your movers before hiring them.
- Check their record with the Department of Consumer Affairs or BBB
- Make sure they are licensed, insured and experienced
- Check their reviews on Angie’s List, Yelp, YP, and Google, etc.
The more you research your movers, the better equipped you’ll be to make a good choice.